BlogCatalog

Cycling Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

rocka1bikeshop news is a weblog relating to cycling news in the philippines. rocka 1 bikeshop is a local bike shop based in bulacan town philippines email rocka1bikeshop@yahoo.com.ph

Thursday, February 7, 2008

BIKE FOR HOPE NAGA TO LEGASPI 100kms feb 2,2008

this was my first time to join the Annual BIKE FOR HOPE ADVOCACY RIDE for health ad the environment of senator Pia cayetano. This leg started in Naga and journey took 4 long hours to Legaspi town. over 300 participant cyclists made this long journey. after the fun ride we got invited by the fil chi Naga riders for a nice bicolandia luncheon at waway restaurant. me my friend dondie azarcon from team PLDT and my teammate Philip Go then decided to climb up Lignon hills in the afternoon. me and my friends stayed at the casablanca hotel in legaspi.







No comments: