BlogCatalog

Cycling Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Blog Archive

rocka1bikeshop news is a weblog relating to cycling news in the philippines. rocka 1 bikeshop is a local bike shop based in bulacan town philippines email rocka1bikeshop@yahoo.com.ph

Monday, March 31, 2008

THE VICTORIOUS ONE the victor espiritu blog


the Victorious one in yellow..9th stage leading the peloton is Victor espiritu












mano a mano with heir apparent Baler Ravena in Baguio City 2007









signing a t shirt for bisekletaguy
























thats me the driver of Victor espiritu after their service car bogged down in the Padyak Pinoy 2007 stage 9 and this is my precious cargo.. VIP Victor Espiritu










below is the offical team Wow Magic Sing car sticker which was signed and given to me as a gift by members of the Champion's team after i helped them out with their bogged down vehicle by volunteering to drive them back home....











below thats me with victor checking my Colnago c35
















dear friends,


if you cant have enough of my light hearted blog and wondering where you can go for the serious stuff...i want you to check out the link of my idol Philippine Professional cyclist VICTOR ESPIRITU's Blog.

The Victorious One » About The Cyclist


raymond see

No comments: