BlogCatalog

Cycling Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

rocka1bikeshop news is a weblog relating to cycling news in the philippines. rocka 1 bikeshop is a local bike shop based in bulacan town philippines email rocka1bikeshop@yahoo.com.ph

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Stolen Shot reveals my most difficult race! Stage 2 Tour of Egat Thailand 2005

this is a foto taken by my singaporean friend Nur nuraz in 2005 during the Tour of Egat Thailand were I am a philippine representative...she doesnt know me yet ...i will get to know her at the end of this stage...but in a stolen foto she had captured me just about to climb ( and survive) the tallest mountain i had ever climbed...its stage 2 of the Tour of Egat Thailand 2005...i got left behind by the peloton at the 50kms mark as i couldnt pedal and spin anymore my 39 x 25 geared bike..colnago masterlight....i am shown here with 2 companions...i am the one with the hydration pack on the right wearing red jersey.raymond see

No comments: